Life Insurance Leads and High-Premium Term Life and Final Expense Warm Call Transfers
Bantam Connect's warm call transfer and insurance lead programs engage in-market life insurance shoppers with life insurance carriers and agents looking to fulfill their life policy needs. Combining life insurance transfer specialists with life quoting technologies that accurately match consumer profiles to available insurance products, Bantam Connect's solution increases sales productivity (contact rates, submitted application conversion rates, and retention), while fostering long-term value and satisfaction to both life agents and consumers.
Life Insurance Targeting Profiles and Quote Application Filters
- Level-Term Life Insurance Leads and Permanent Life Insurance
- Healthy, Non-smoking, Age: 30-55 year-old, Married w/ dependent, Homeowner's looking for $250,000 of coverage over a 10-30 year period. Willing to take a medical exam and sales-cycle of 30-60 days.
- Simplified Issue Life Insurance Leads
- Life insurance applicants too young for Final Expense (Age: 25-55 years old), No major health conditions, Non-smoking, Looking for coverage below $250,000, with no medical exam.
- Final Expense/Burial Life (Guaranteed Issue and Some-Underwriting)
- Life insurance shoppers older than 55, Looking for coverage amounts below $50,000 and seeking convenience (e.g. no medical exam, credit card payment options).
- Accidental Death Insurance (Guaranteed Issue)
- Life insurance applicants with some health conditions, or immediate needs for any level of financial peace-of-mind. All age ranges, and consumer risk profiles.
- Additional Life Insurance Lead Filters:
- Geography: State, ZIP Code
Flexible Scheduling: Day-of-week (weekday, weekend), Time-of-Day (daytime, overnight)
Life Insurance Applicant Profile: Age; Gender; Requested Life Insurance Policy Coverage Amount; Major health conditions; BMI (Height/Weight); Smoking; and Military affinity