Bantam Connect Careers
Open Technology Positions
**This position is on-site in our offices, not remote.**
Bantam Connect is an online web marketer based in Rancho Cordova, CA. We’re an energetic team of motivated individuals that run an Analytical Data Driven Business model working within the Insurance Industry.
We are seeking an on-site Senior Full Stack .Net Software Developer who is a self-motivated team player focused on producing enterprise quality products. We’re looking to rapidly expand our product lineup and functionality. We’re growing our core business logic and need back end web services, management interfaces and consumer facing web products. This is your opportunity to architect and build systems using your technical design. You’ll be working with our management team to solve business problems and provide technical solutions.
This position will focus on the architecture and design of several new features being implemented. Your role will also include some oversight of our existing development teams. Our platform is based on the .Net framework and running on Azure cloud services. Our work culture is fun and fast paced, but we still maintain our goals of Security, Availability and Scalability in software design. Our systems run high volume transactions 24x7 with 99.999% uptime. Speed and agility is a key component of our strategy.
- Develop scalable and maintainable web applications. Products may include user interfaces, integrations with third party web services and new or existing databases.
- Develop functional prototypes and beta web applications quickly to support market trials.
- Support existing web applications including troubleshooting, bug fixing, required upgrades and modifications to existing functionality.
- 10+ years software development C# and SQL Server.
- 5+ years developing web applications with C# and ASP.NET MVC.
- 5+ years developing SOAP and Restful web services using technologies like WCF or Web API.
- Experience building saleable systems using queuing MSMQ or Azure Service Bus.
- Knowledge of current best practices of web application development using HTML and CSS.
- Development experience using an agile development methodology and process.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics.
Your Work Approach/Style:
- Thorough understanding of full development life cycle.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple development teams directly and through Project Management.
- Proactive, organized, detail oriented, and quality driven.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve complex business problems and project requirements.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate efficiently in English (written and verbal skills).
- Excellent work ethic, reliable, dependable, attention to detail, follow up on assignment, demonstrates initiative, recognizes sense of urgency.
- Must be able to manage multiple activities simultaneously and on your own while requiring little or no oversight.
In the subject line of your email, please indicate:
1. The position you're applying for, and
2. Your first and last name.